Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy (DMCA)
Our policy says that any clear identification of copyright infringement is welcomed to be considered. If you find that your copyrights of your own intellectual thoughts are being infringed upon on our site please do submit a proper notification of claimed infringement according to the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy. You will be required to provide the below information:
- Personal Information if you are:
-The legal holder of a copyrighted work (s).
-Or anyone legally authorized to act on behalf of the holder of certain right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identifying the claimed infringement of the copyrighted work.
- Identifying the material you claim is infringing or being infringed upon that you need it to be removed by exactly locating it on our website.
- Sending the website address under which the link has been published.
- Providing your personal contact information including your full name, address and telephone number so that we can reply to your notice.
It is worth reminding that under DMCA people who send false claims of copyrights infringements are liable for damages, we might end up blocking their material, resourting to court costs or attorney’s fees.
Note that for a notification to be considered, it must comply to the requirements cited above. Otherwise it will be ignored.
Send Your Notification to:firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive a response within 3 business days.